Cedarwood Essential Oil Reference Guide PDF
- 8.5" x 11" PDF
- Lifetime Access
- Download on device of your choice
- Created by Christine Glaser, C.A.
A cedarwood essential oil reference guide specifically written for natural skincare enthusiasts, especially those who are looking to use this grounding, healing oil for overall wellness.
Whether you’re a skin care business owner or new to the world of essential oils, this guide will provide you with what you need to know to use cedarwood essential oil SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY in handmade skincare and wellness products.
The digital download includes a cedarwood essential oil data sheet, 4 personal-use recipes, an essential oil dilution chart, and research on skin care, wellness, and holistic health.
More downloadables that pair perfectly with this essential oil guide:
- Lavender Essential Oil Reference Guide PDF
Other helpful resources for you on the blog:
This cedarwood essential oil reference guide is a great starting point for individuals wanting to make natural, small-batch products – they are easy to create (even for brand-new skin care makers!), without the need for complicated ingredients, expensive equipment, or prior experience.
All information found on the DIY Skin Care Business website (and its provided resources) is written by Christine Glaser, C.A. (see credentials here). Using fresh, organic ingredients is encouraged for the best experience (and the success of your handmade skin care line!).
Download Inclusions and Access Information:
- 23-page PDF download
- Essential Oil Dilution Chart
- List of Top 27 Essential Oils to Use in Natural Skincare
- Cedarwood Essential Oil Data Sheet (data, wellness uses, safety information)
- Overview of Cedarwood Essential Oil and Holistic Skincare
- 4 Natural Recipes that Use Cedarwood Essential Oil (Stress/Anxiety Body Oil, Immune Support Diffuser Blend, Great Outdoors Bug Oil, Cuticle Repair Oil)
- Skin Care and Wellness Research