Product Photography Ebook and Workbook
- 8.5" x 11" PDF
- Lifetime Access
- Download on device of your choice
- Created by Christine Glaser, C.A.
Basic photography skills are imperative to your e-commerce success – having quality photos for your skin care business is a key factor in the amount of traffic you have and the number of sales you make.
If your photos don’t speak ‘professional’, the sales aren’t going to come.
This ebook will walk you through how to take photos that speak to your specific target market – backgrounds, lighting, props, and shot list.
After learning the product photography essentials, print out the photoshoot checklist to stay organized during every session:
- Background and props
- Camera Settings
- Lighting and Setup
- Must-Have Photos
- Other Notes
The more people you get to click on your photos, the more sales you make – MAKE THEM CLICK!
Note: This ebook + workbook is included as a chapter in the Handmade Skincare Business Branding Ebook + Workbook available here.
More downloadables that pair perfectly with this checklist:
- Website Copy Tips Ebook and Workbook
Other helpful resources for you on the blog:
Download Inclusions and Access Information:
- 19-page PDF download
- Ebook that explains product photography: props, backgrounds, lighting, recommended photos to include in your listings
- Blank product photography checklist to have on hand for every shoot
- Filled out checklist examples for reference and inspiration