Small-Batch Grid Soap Box Label Template (Editable in Canva)
- 8.5" x 11" PDF
- Lifetime Access
- Download on device of your choice
- Created by Christine Glaser, C.A.
This editable lotion soap box label template for handmade skincare makers features a gridded formatting style with a bold sans serif font (though these can absolutely be changed to suit your own branding details).
Using this Canva template makes it super easy and fast to get your handmade soaps, lotion bars, or lip balm sets labeled and ready to sell online or in person and is the perfect starting point for the maker that the trending small-batch aesthetic!
Recipes that pair perfectly with this soap box label template:
Other helpful resources for you on the blog:
Small-Batch Grid Soap Box Label Template Features:
- Label Template Size: 2″ x 4.5″ (fits standard size 4.5 oz. rectangle soap boxes)
- 3 color combinations: dark gray, white, and yellow gold (each with a matching icon pack that includes essential label elements)
- All aspects of the template are editable (colors, fonts, graphics, as well as the ability to add your own elements, text boxes, and graphics)
- Note: The only detail not editable on this template is the SIZE.
Included colors (all editable):
- Dark gray font and yellow gold grid on a white colored background (with matching icon pack)
- White font on a dark gray colored background (with matching icon pack)
- White font on a mustard yellow colored background (with matching icon pack)
- Your template is accessed through a PDF Download that you receive after payment goes through (nothing will be physically shipped to you from this listing) – this PDF includes the template links to Canva, as well as instructions on how to edit, Canva tutorials, and printing FAQ and instructions.
- Template may only be edited in Canva (this will not work with Word, Google Docs, Photoshop, or any other program/software besides Canva)
- Instructions on how to edit and access your free Canva account are included in your PDF Download.
How Do I Access My PDF Download?
- Your PDF will be available immediately after purchase through your checkout screen, as well as via email (and through your account on this website, if you choose to create one).
- You will need a (free) Canva account to edit these templates
- Canva is a graphic design program that allows for easy modification without needing background experience.
- If you don’t already have a Canva account, the links in this purchase will automatically walk you through how to set up and access your free account.
- Canva can be used on desktop, tablet, or phone (an iOS app is also available).
How Do I Print My Labels After I Edit My Template?
- You can get your labels printed at a local print shop, print from home on your own computer, or have them printed professionally.
- Instructions are included on how to print labels from Avery, with additional tutorial links provided.