Make skincare products from home to sell online (without a certification!)
Natural Skin Care Recipe Book for Your Handmade Business
Simple Recipes with a BIG Return!
Get instant access, including:
- 50 Retail-Ready Recipes
- 100% Synthetic Chemical-Free, Waterless Formulas
- Expert Science-Backed Formulations
- Next-to-Nothing Costs for Supplies and Equipment
- Education and Research to Give You Credibility
- 133-page PDF Download (8.5″ x 11″)
Get ready to create a successful business from the comfort of your own home.
Looking to jump into the world of natural skincare entrepreneurship but feeling overwhelmed?
You’re in the right spot!
This Natural Skincare Recipe Book guides you through the process of creating your own products (with sales in mind) from your own kitchen.
Your key to a successful, profitable handmade skincare business (from HOME)
No certification required.
Some of the most well-known skin care certifications take hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars to enroll and months (if not years) to complete.
Is this actually necessary to build a successful business? Absolutely not.
The retail-ready recipes in this ebook are all you need to start your home-based business literally today. No waiting for open enrollment. No waiting for new classes to launch. No waiting for someone to tell you that you’ve ‘passed’.
Simply decide which of the tried-and-true products in the recipe book you’d like to create to sell. And then do it. Today.
Simple equipment, simple ingredients.
All of the skin care products in this natural recipe book can be made in your kitchen with common supplies such as stainless steel bowls and glass ramekins.
We also keep the ingredient list simple so that they can be cross-purposed amongst several skin care recipes.
But don’t confuse simple ingredients with simple products.
These science-backed recipes have been expertly formulated by a certified aromatherapist and result in effective, customer-retaining products.
Chemical-Free, Waterless Formulas
Every recipe in this ebook is anhydrous (def: containing no water), which means zero synthetic preservatives are needed.
No need for pH strips. No need for emulsifiers.
Feel good about offering your customers 100% natural products that are focused on boosting the immune system and overall wellness.
Part-Time Status Approved.
Worried that ‘starting a business’ means quitting your job and going all-in?
Pump the breaks.
The low investment costs described above mean that you don’t have to hurry to cover any extensive debt you would’ve incurred through a certification program.
Take this one step at a time. Many-a-business has started on just the (ridiculously amazing) lip balm recipe alone. Grow your business at a pace that works with your busy schedule (full-timers and parents, I’m talking to you).
Includes 9 Product Categories for a Well-Balanced Skincare Line
(Pro tip: these recipes are easily modified so that they fit the vision of your dream brand!)
Each recipe includes:
Cold Process Soap Recipes
- CP Soap is often considered the ‘most natural’ way to make soap with a 6-8 weeks cure time
- 6 different all-natural soap bar recipes:
- Gardener’s Soap (exfoliating)
- Activated Charcoal (detoxifying)
- Kitchen Soap (odor neutralizing)
- Moroccan Clay (detoxifying)
- Fresh Indigo (moisturizing)
- Shaving Soap (nourishing)
Cuticle Salve Recipe
- A restorative blend that helps to nourish and heal inflamed cuticles and soften them for easy future maintenance.
- This can easily be modified to use as a first aid salve or ointment for scrapes, cuts, and other superficial damage (information in the substitutions section)…and…
- Dare I say it…tattoo aftercare??? (slam dunk idea for you, on the house).
Facial Serum Recipes
- Facial serums are all-natural face moisturizers formulated to help hydrate and soften skin texture.
- 5 blends for a variety of skin types are included:
- Mature Skin (regenerates and tones)
- Oily Skin (regulates secretions of hair follicles)
- Sensitive Skin (soothes irritations and supports regeneration)
- Dry Skin (nourishes and improves elasticity)
- Normal Skin (repairs cells and evens skin tone)
Laundry Powder Recipes
- Highly concentrated dry laundry ‘detergent’ base
- Includes 6 essential oil scent combinations:
- Calming (lavender, clary sage, bergamot)
- Energizing (rosemary, bergamot)
- Peaceful (lavender, sweet orange, rosemary)
- Rejuvenating (lavender, lemon)
- Uplifting (orange, grapefruit)
Mica-Tinted Lip Balm Recipes
- Very sheer lip color for the ‘barely-there’ makeup look.
- 6 shimmery lip balm tint recipes are provided:
- Colorless shimmer (just sparkle)
- Pale Pink
- Fuchsia Pink
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
Pregnancy Belly Balm
- A lotion bar that is applied to stretching, growing skin during pregnancy.
- Intensely moisturizing lotion bar recipe for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-trimester comfort without essential oils.
- Note: This same recipe could be modified as a solid lotion bar for other target markets with essential oils added for a variety of natural scents.
Under-Eye Salve Recipe
- A dense blend that helps to reduce dark circles and rejuvenate thin, delicate skin.
- This is an excellent product to pair with other items in the recipe book for bundles and gift sets.
- The shea butter base lends this recipe to other intense moisture skincare needs such as eczema or psoriasis salves.
Lip Balm Recipes
- Beeswax and shea butter base with over 20 subtle essential oil suggestions.
- This recipe is so popular that an entire skin care business could be built off of this alone.
- Customer retention with these lip balm blends are huge and results in other sales for your shop.
- Sell these in every combo you can! Individually, bundles of 2, 3, 6, 10, bulk, custom labels, etc.
Warming Muscle Balm Recipe
- A spot treatment lotion bar for overworked muscles and achy joints.
- This arnica-infused balm is also great for menstrual cramping and surface bruises, providing so many marketing possibilities for a variety of audiences.
Can’t I Just Search for Free DIY Recipes Online?
Let me start off by saying I love Pinterest. I love reading other handmade blogs. I love getting inspo from the quick blends shared on social media Stories.
As skin care makers, these spots are great places for packaging ideas, gathering information on what is trending in our industry, and sharing our own products as a marketing strategy.
However, when you are in the process of learning to create, using online recipes can be tricky waters.
Not everyone that publishes information on Pinterest (or anywhere online!) has the full picture of ingredient shelf life, essential oil dermal limits (and how it can vary depending on where the oils are placed on the body), and what products are okay to make for YOURSELF versus what products are okay to sell to OTHERS.
If you feel comfortable with your own understanding of how to safely create skin care products for retail purposes, I encourage to gather inspiration on the good ‘ole world wide web!
For those of you that are browsing for ideas and just starting out on your journey, make sure that you are getting information from a reputable source and that the individual(s) can provide credentials to support their claims.
Author: Christine Glaser, C.A.
I’m Christine Glaser, and I have been making natural skin care products to sell online and teaching others to do the same since 2012.
I’m a certified aromatherapist, essential oil specialist, and organic skin care maker with over a decade of experience in e-commerce business and coaching.
The recipes in this ebook are the EXACT ONES I used to grow my own handmade skincare business (first while holding a full-time office job, and then later as a stay-at-home mom).
I’m thrilled to offer you my years of experience and education so that we can work together to fill the world with natural, safe products that contribute to overall wellness.
Educational Bonuses to Guide Your Journey
This is so much more than a recipe book – this is a compass as you get your footing in the world of wellness and handmade entrepreneurship.
Bonus 1: The Importance of Making and Selling Natural Products
- What it means to commit to a 100% natural line
- Ingredients to avoid in any personal care product
- The power of making small batches
- Shelf life tips and common limits
Bonus 2: Market Growth and the Future of Handmade Skincare Businesses
- Projected global increases (spoiler alert: SKYROCKETING)
- Industry metrics (location, demographics, and product types)
- Opportunities to scale your small business
Bonus 3: Natural Skincare Research and Case Studies
- How synthetic chemicals impact the immune system
- Essential oils for dermatological use
- Ingredients for vitality and health
- Blending with a holistic view in mind
- Case studies on multi-purpose skin care products
Here’s everything you’re about to receive:
Start Creating Your Handmade Skin Care Business TODAY!