Dry Skin Face Serum Recipe PDF (100% Natural)
- 8.5" x 11" PDF
- Lifetime Access
- Download on device of your choice
- Created by Christine Glaser, C.A.
This dry skin face serum recipe helps to nourish and hydrate the outer layers of the epidermis, improving elasticity and softening dry patches – our best-selling facial serum formulation!
All face serum recipes on this site are oil-based moisturizers that are highly concentrated, brightening and hydrating the skin. Only 2-3 drops are gently massaged onto a cleansed face and are not intended to be washed off. Safe for daily and nightly use.
More downloadables that pair perfectly with this recipe:
- Under-Eye Salve Recipe PDF
Cold Process Soap Recipes (includes several soaps for facial cleansing)
Kraft Face Serum Label Template (also available in other branding styles)
Other helpful resources for you on the blog:
This all-natural dry skin face serum recipe is intended for handmade businesses that make small-batch products – it is easy to create (even for brand-new skin care makers!), without the need for complicated ingredients, expensive equipment, or prior experience.
All recipes found on DIY Skin Care Business are formulated by Christine Glaser, C.A. (see credentials here) and are 100% natural without the use of preservatives, dyes, or fragrance oils. Using fresh, organic ingredients is encouraged for the best customer experience (and the success of your handmade skin care line!).
Download Inclusions and Access Information:
- 24-page PDF (8.5″ x 11″)
- Step-by-step recipe that includes links to supplies and ingredients
- Ingredient explanation to help guide your product listing description and answer customer questions
- FDA Language Overview
- Bonus Product Feedback Form
- Skincare and Wellness Research
- Your recipe is accessed through a PDF Download that you receive after payment goes through (nothing will be physically shipped to you from this listing).
- Your PDF will be available immediately after purchase through your checkout screen, as well as via email (and through your account on this website, if you choose to create one).