Pregnancy Belly Balm Recipe PDF (100% Natural)
- 8.5" x 11" PDF
- Lifetime Access
- Download on device of your choice
- Created by Christine Glaser, C.A.
This deeply moisturizing belly balm recipe is an intensely nourishing lotion bar to hydrate a mother’s skin to ease itching and discomfort as the skin stretches during pregnancy. Formulated with butters high in fat that promote cell regeneration and improve skin flexibility.
Lotion bars are hard, salve-like moisturizers that are used on the legs, torso, arms, etc (anywhere but the face). These lotions are solid at room temperature and melt on contact with skin. They are typically in a twist-up or push-up container for easy application and to keep hands clean.
Note: This recipe is included in the Natural Skin Care Recipe E-Book available here.
More downloadables that pair perfectly with this recipe:
- Kraft Lotion Bar Label Template (also available in other styles)
Other helpful resources for you on the blog:
This all-natural pregnancy belly balm recipe is intended for handmade businesses that make small batch products – it is easy to create (even for brand-new skin care makers!), without the need for complicated ingredients, expensive equipment, or prior experience.
All recipes found on DIY Skin Care Business are formulated by Christine Glaser, C.A. (see credentials here) and are 100% natural without the use of preservatives, dyes, or fragrance oils. Using fresh, organic ingredients is encouraged for the best customer experience (and the success of your handmade skin care line!).
Download Inclusions and Access Information:
- 24-page PDF (8.5″ x 11″)
- Step-by-step recipe that includes links to supplies and ingredients
- Ingredient explanation to help guide your product listing description and answer customer questions
- FDA Language Overview
- Bonus Product Feedback Form
- Skincare and Wellness Research
- Your recipe is accessed through a PDF Download that you receive after payment goes through (nothing will be physically shipped to you from this listing).
- Your PDF will be available immediately after purchase through your checkout screen, as well as via email (and through your account on this website, if you choose to create one).