Cuticle and First Aid Salve Recipe PDF (100% Natural)
- 8.5" x 11" PDF
- Lifetime Access
- Download on device of your choice
- Created by Christine Glaser, C.A.
This restorative salve recipe is formulated to nourish and heal inflamed cuticles and soften them for easy future maintenance using only natural ingredients.
Due to the skin-nurturing and healing properties of the carriers and essential oils in this formula, it can also be modified to use as a first aid salve or ointment for scrapes, cuts, and other superficial damage.
Note: This recipe is included in the Natural Skin Care Recipe E-Book available here.
More downloadables that pair perfectly with this recipe:
- After Sun Body Butter Recipe PDF
Other helpful resources for you on the blog:
This all-natural cuticle and first-aid salve recipe is intended for handmade businesses that make small-batch products – it is easy to create (even for brand-new skin care makers!), without the need for complicated ingredients, expensive equipment, or prior experience.
All recipes found on DIY Skin Care Business are formulated by Christine Glaser, C.A. (see credentials here) and are 100% natural without the use of preservatives, dyes, or fragrance oils. Using fresh, organic ingredients is encouraged for the best customer experience (and the success of your handmade skin care line!).
Download Inclusions and Access Information:
- 24-page PDF (8.5″ x 11″)
- Step-by-step recipe that includes links to supplies and ingredients
- Ingredient explanation to help guide your product listing description and answer customer questions
- FDA Language Overview
- Bonus Product Feedback Form
- Skincare and Wellness Research
- Your recipe is accessed through a PDF Download that you receive after payment goes through (nothing will be physically shipped to you from this listing).
- Your PDF will be available immediately after purchase through your checkout screen, as well as via email (and through your account on this website, if you choose to create one).