Laundry Powder Recipe PDF (100% Natural)
- 8.5" x 11" PDF
- Lifetime Access
- Download on device of your choice
- Created by Christine Glaser, C.A.
A natural laundry detergent is an absolute must for individuals with skin sensitivities. So many allergies come about due to fragrances and toxic cleaning agents that are put in mainstream detergents.
This handmade laundry powder recipe is made with all-natural dry ingredients and only scented with essential oils (plus a fragrance-free option).
Adding laundry soap to your shop will provide a WIDE range of skin care products that customers usually have to purchase from multiple stores. This convenience will increase your conversion rates and repeat customers.
Note: This recipe is included in the Natural Skin Care Recipe E-Book available here.
Customer Reviews from This Laundry Powder Recipe:
- “Love this and repurchased 3 more after I used the first one. Still deciding which scent is my favorite. It gets clothing clean. Do not use bounce or something in the dryer or you will ruin the delicious smell and the overall great for your skin, great for the environment product.” – Julie
- “Smells wonderful, gets clothes nice and clean, and as a nice surprise the colors came out brighter!” – Sara
- “I am using the laundry soap today. I must say my clothes came out clean, clean, clean. It smells wonderful. You don’t have to use much. I like the fact that my clothes were not washed with a bunch of chemicals. Thank you!!!” – Regina
- “I have always loved this laundry soap! Each scent is amazing and keeps my clothes smelling great without chemicals. I always enjoy opening my package to a thoughtful, handwritten note! Thank you so much for everything! I’ll be back!” – Brittany
More downloadables that pair perfectly with this recipe:
- Anti-Itch Salve Recipe PDF
- Cuticle and First Aid Salve Recipe PDF
- Black-and-White Laundry Powder Label Template (available in other branding styles as well)
Other helpful resources for you on the blog:
This all-natural laundry powder recipe is intended for handmade businesses that make small-batch products – they are easy to create (even for brand-new skin care makers!), without the need for complicated ingredients, expensive equipment, or prior experience.
All recipes found on DIY Skin Care Business are formulated by Christine Glaser, C.A. (see credentials here) and are 100% natural without the use of preservatives, dyes, or fragrance oils. Using fresh, organic ingredients is encouraged for the best customer experience (and the success of your handmade skin care line!).
Download Inclusions and Access Information:
- 26-page PDF (8.5″ x 11″)
- Step-by-step recipe that includes links to supplies and ingredients
- Ingredient explanation to help guide your product listing description and answer customer questions
- FDA Language Overview
- Bonus Product Feedback Form
- Skincare and Wellness Research
- Your recipe is accessed through a PDF Download that you receive after payment goes through (nothing will be physically shipped to you from this listing).
- Your PDF will be available immediately after purchase through your checkout screen, as well as via email (and through your account on this website, if you choose to create one).